Thursday, July 16, 2009

Children's Aquarium

Today was great fun! Finally, a day off. Went with the DH to the Ann Arbor Art Fairs. He is usually participating but this year it's all about the recovery from surgery so we took a sabbatical from doing the show. Instead it was strickly a bus man's holiday. Lots of things to see and I took photos for show and tell, but not tonight....it's too late. I wore a great piece from Mallory Hoffman and lots of artists admired it. They should, it's a great pendant. I'll add a photo of that to the line-up soon. For now, here is photo (sorry, it's a very poor one) of the "Cat Fish" I made for the Gathering. It will be included in the Aquarium for the Children's Hospital of Miami. You know me and kids!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Now that, Sharon, is so very cool! I love the play on words & what a fabulous addition to the Aquarium it will be.
I just know that the kids will love it :o)

angelinabeadalina said...

Meow, meeee-ow-WOW! That is so adorable, Sharon!

rosebud101 said...

What a great bead for the Children's Aquarium. Nice!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks - I'm blushing!