Friday, August 24, 2012

Alive, Well, and just a little blurry.

Okey Dokey all you wonderful people in the blog world.  The knee surgery is 3 weeks completed and I start physical therapy outside the house next week.  Let it not be said that I'm not a glutton for medical punishment so while I'm working on this knee I scheduled cataracts removed from my eyes.  Yikes!  One eye down and one to go at the end of next month.  I'm looking at it this way - - - by the next Bead and Button I ought to be able to boot scoot up and down those aisles and with this newly acquired visual acuity I won't miss a single goody in any booth.

While nursing the knee I did a few Tila Beads in Elizabeth's pattern and tomorrow I'll get a photo of them.  Thank goodness for auto-focus right now.  The eye won't let me do any detail work easily but that too will resume in about a week.  YES! 

Anyhoo - I missed you all and it's great to be back - talk soon.

Sharon

3 comments:

Jean A. Wells said...

I am missing you too. I want you back -- enough of you being gone.

Take care of yourself and get better soon.

Unknown said...

Glad you are on the road to being completely mended! My mom recently had cataracts removed and you'll be so happy once your eyes are all healed. :)

angelinabeadalina said...

Good to hear you're healing on schedule! Keep working hard when you should, and babying body parts when it's appropriate...be well and boot scootin' soon, Sharon!