I saw this activity on Mallory Hoffman's blog (For the Love of Beads). It's from a new lampworking forum called Torch Bugs. The title of the thread was called "Kevan Always." Now, what you need to do to play this game is to google your name with the word always after it. Then you post the ten most interesting items you find. I googled my name with the word always after it: Sharon always. Here are the results..
1. Sharon always faces the latest crisis head on, picks herself up, dusts herself off, beams that adorable smile and goes on. ...
2. Sharon always has been a great mother to the boys, very supportive.
3. Sharon always goes for the jugular with her enemies. (Nope, I kill 'em with kindness!).
4. Sharon always seems to keep me in awe with the perpetual tri-multi-tasking. How does she do it?
5. Sharon is Sharon. Always doing or wearing something that either is great or scary.
6. Sharon always seems to be snow covered. Is Sharon running snow removal overnight or not? ... (Could this not be truer - I feel like I live in a snowbank.)
7. Rose of Sharon always comes along and blooms when we need it. And you are right about its care, it will survive about anything. ...
8. Sharon always found herself with pen and paper in hand and ready to write.
9. Sharon always seems genuinely nice! (She IS!)
10. Sharon always had wild ideas before they became chic
Now, what are your ten " Your name + always" statements? And Thanks Mallory! this was fun stuff and I found so many famous Sharon's out there. And the new forum is a great place for all of us lampworkers to check out.