Thursday, March 12, 2009

Butterfly Award


Several months back I received a few surprises in the mail – some random acts of kindness that made my day. One of them was a Butterfly Award from a beading friend and colleague, Janel Gradowski, of Janel’s Jumbles. She is spectacular person and artist and has written for several of my favorite magazines, like Beadwork & Bead and Button. If you need a recommendation about a book to read or a beading stitch ask Janel. She knows the answer and probably wrote a tutorial about it besides!

I have been amazingly slow, even for me, in passing this award on and I apologize to Janel for that. Thanks Janel you don’t know just how much that made my day!


This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Award up to ten other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.


I’m passing this on to:

Susan, at Susan’s Arts

Mallory, at For the Love of Beads

Angelina, at Angelina Beadalina

Eileen, at Dorset Hill Beads

Marcy, at Studio Marcy

Lori, at Loribeads

Jennifer, at Jennifer Jangles

The Etsy Metal Team, at Etsy Metal

Janelle, at Pigeon Point Glass

Cindy, at The Studio of Cindy Gimbrone

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Thank you, Sharon. This should be fun!

Unknown said...

You passed this on to some great blogs. You know I love ya, babe!

marcy said...

Sharon, I am honored to receive this award from you. Thank you so much and I'll be sure to pass it on too.

But before I do that, I'm looking forward to catching up with your fun blog. Think there's a lot I can learn from it.

take care,
Marcy
http://www.StudioMarcy.blogspot.com

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Sharon!

Thanks for the award! I'll be sure to pass it on.

Cindy