Thursday, April 9, 2009

Viking Knitty

"Your work is going to be featured in Spring Knitty! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be featuring your Viking Knit Kit in Knitty (http://knitty.com). Sometimes this can create crazy demand, so I thought you'd want to know in advance.
Great Work!
Best, Amy"


How much fun is this?! I received this email on Etsy from Knitty. Knitty is the longest-running free knitting magazine on the web. I love that kit and make Viking Knit all of the time so I’m pretty proud of the whole thing. It’s so nice when others recognize it and you get a nice little write up. I never knew about Knitty before and it’s a great resource for knitting patterns and supplies. I was delighted to find it. All of my knitting friends this post is for you!


3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Congratulations, Sharon! That is awesome! Wooooohooooooo!

Unknown said...

I have been addicted to Knitty for years. Congrats on being featured!

Anonymous said...

I am sadden to see you have stolen yet another bead artist bead design.
Maybe you just consider yourself a bead maker, not an artist?(sigh)