Sunday, July 25, 2010

Merry-Go-Round-Horses

Well..., I was up and riding and getting ready for the Bazaar and decided to dismount. Pphfft! Zip, Done. In the garage I arranged the potential display and simply decided that there wasn't enough actual merchandise to fill it. Bead and Button was good to me, I'd have to close my Etsy temporarily and still it would feel bare -I wouldn't have any back-up stock to put out. It was a good plan but it's just not going to materialize and I'll call tomorrow and have them take my name off the bazaar list. I was going around and around this decision making process all week and felt like I was riding the carousel horses. Not to worry, I have a show in November with the Southeastern Michigan Beadmaker's Guild - Winter Wonders. By then I will have those trays filled and more jewelry completed. Onward and Upward.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't think you have enough inventory it sounds like a good idea to bow out of this one. Take some time to catch your breath, have a little fun creating and look forward to the winter show.

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks Janel! I needed to hear that.