Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back in the Saddle

My father used to make such jokes...we'd watch Roy Rogers or whatever and there's some cowboy chase going on and he'd say, "Hey look, there goes Tom Mix and his horse - Cement."  I was little and he'd giggle - so would I, but I didn't get it until much later.  He'd also refer to the monkeys in the Tarzan movies as my Uncle Mike. 

Anyhoo - the "Back in the Saddle" title brought out that little revelation and memory.  LOL

Ceramic Barrel Bead - hand carved and under glazed

Lampwork Elf Set

Ceramic Mitten Pendants and connectors
 
I'm back to listing on Etsy - although I admit to taking some very crappy photos this time.  Gheezish - gotta get things moving even if they aren't perfect.

3 comments:

Jean A. Wells said...

Love that ceramic barrel. Thank you for the info on the pin back. I hadn't thought of that.

rosebud101 said...

Love these, Sharon!!!!

Lela said...

"Back in the Saddle" story: funny. :)

And Uncle Mike Monkeys! Hehe.

You do the most amazing lampwork. I'd love to watch you sometime.