Monday, February 3, 2014

Bead Soup Time

It's that time of the year for Lori Anderson's great blog hop.  If you've never participated in a blog hop I'm sure you'd enjoy this one.  Lori has always been the master of this type of hop.  Its well attended - full of great artists and designers - and just plain fun.  What a great way to get your creative juices going, whether you are mired down in snow or enjoying your summer in a different country - or in other parts of this one (you rats you!- LOL). 

Bead Soup Blog Party - is where you go to get your info and your bead mojo on.  Be sure to sign up on time and join in the fun.  I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of concentrating on this.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

On a separate note.  I won!  Donna, from CG Bead Rollers contacted me concerning her Giveaway.  I won one of the five anniversary rollers.  I am ecstatic.  This couldn't come at a better time here and I am exceedingly grateful for the "pick me up". Besides, these bead rollers are just great!  You can't win if you don't enter these giveaways so please do - you get to know some great vendors and I'd never recommend something that wasn't the bomb!

No comments: