1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
7 Things about me that you may or may not know.
1. I used to manage a McDonalds (uck!).
2. I used to be a pretty good shot with a gun - my Dad taught me. Good artist = Good hand
to eye coordination.
3. My feet are wide - like flippers! : - D.
4. I sing loud and badly in the car when I am alone.
5. I work with delinquents and gang kids - all substance abusers. Oh, and I like my job.
6. I'm quiet 90% of the time.
7. I love popcorn.
Here is the list of the people that I have tagged. Well, actually there is no list. Everyone I could think of tagging has been tagged before. I know, it's a bummer. But rather than just let the tag sit there being unanswered I decided to play by sharing my seven things and just saying a "Hello Everyone out there!" and I love you open-minded blogging taggers out there. So, please go ahead and share some more about yourselves. You're great/ you're wonderful/ and I love reading your blogs, seeing your beads, your artwork, your kids, your animals, and everything else you care and dare to share. (((Hugs))) Sharon