Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's Your Secret?

As per my usual routine when I'm pooped I start cruising around the Internet for interesting stuff. On the first page of my search I found something interesting AND arty. I think I may have stumbled on it before and didn't remember it or maybe I read it about it somewhere. Either way, I thought I'd pass it on. What a cool concept this is. Send a postcard - give up your secret. Go there and look for yourself because they're really great and most of them are very cleaver: Post Card Secrets

Secrets...what would I tell if no one would find out? WOW! Whoa...ummmm, slept with a rock star (NOT!). I'm not sure I'm brave enough to tell secrets. I've never played Truth or Dare either. I did play spin the bottle at teen parties. Sounds kind of lame and tame.

Truth, I've been sitting here tapping the keys and trying to think of something I'd share. I'm sure there is some weird quirk somewhere. Actually, there are tons of those, truth. I don't care for phones, but love computers....oh, I know (light bulb moment). Something no one knows (not even BFF). I once threw a Royal typewriter at the refrigerator and put a dent in it. Long , long, long story.

What's your secret?

3 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Okay, now I'm gonna have to go see what secrets are being revealed these days. I think I ran across that site once a long time ago but didn't bookmark it. So, did you at least feel better about the situation after you hurled the Royal?

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

I felt sorry for the typewriter and the refrigerator dent but a whole lot better about not typing or correcting any more papers for that ex-nogoodnick I put through college. How's that for making a long story short?

rosebud101 said...

HI, Sharon! Tag, you're it! I Tagged you. Check my blog for details!