Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HEY! I got a bingo here!


This is to much fun for words. I'm not terribly political...I vote, but I will widely admit to having ADD with many things. Politics tend to be one of them. When I didn't watch the first debate some people I work with were just appalled. Sorry about that but I like to be entertained or torching. So here I am cruising around the web and I find what may be a solution to my inability to find the debates entertaining enough to pay attention.

I love this!!! It's political bingo for the debates and was created by Bob Staake. You can download these great Lingo cards for you and your friends from his site and play bingo during the debates, Presidential and Veep. When the candidate says the "buzz" word during the debate just cross it off. Get your Lingo cards and play along: Lingo Bingo. What the heck, if it gets me to watch (or you) and provides that much needed entertainment factor I'm yearning for then all the better.
And, don't forget to yell it out - "BINGO"



2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Looks like fun to me, Sharon. I will do that!

angelinabeadalina said...

I love it! No matter which way you're leaning with your voting intentions, this is funny.