Monday, May 24, 2010

Speaking of Bugs!



It looks like this year is going to be a bumper crop of tent caterpillars. They are so gross! They defoliate the trees and when they are bad you can't go outside without stepping on them.....ick! Here, where I live, they are active in spraying for the little "bug"gers to keep them under control. So today, ur...on Saturday we got to get a wing wave from one of our favorite bug zappers. He puts on quite the show when he sees the neighborhood outside. I hope the stuff he sprays is non-lethal to humans because I was wearing it for perfume when he was done. And, I missed the good shot....once he saw the camera was out he did a fly by right directly over our heads. I pressed the button and the camera closed. The battery had died. Maybe I'll get him next year.

No comments: