Saturday, December 24, 2011

Are you ready?

This is so NOT my house - but I can dream....



In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists) 'Look out for the wall!' ~Dave Barry, "Christmas Shopping: A Survivor's Guide"


It's almost here! Tomorrow morning - ACK! Home alone - Should I be putting my palms on my cheeks? Maybe. I have saved my Secret Santa gifts - from the artists on Lampwork Etc. for the morning. And, I'll admit it - I'm looking forward to them.


I believe in kindness - - - - - - - - - - - - - - pass it on - - - - - - - - - -




No comments: