Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Janel Gradowski - Friend, Writer, Beader

I first met Janel when going to meetings of the Midland Bead Society.  It's a wonderful social group for anyone who makes jewelry with beads.  They're a great group of people I adore.  Through the MBS I met Janel, Linda Dana, Anne Sturdevant (The Bead Weasel), and many others I consider good friends.  Janel is not only an accomplished beader who has had many of her patterns in Beadwork magazine but she is an accomplished writer period.  I've been an avid fan of Janel's flash fiction writing and short stories for quite some time.

She's offering one of her Trilogy of shorts, "Haunted", free.  It's a great way to get started (hooked : - ) on Janel's fiction.  And, please - go ahead and spread it through our community - Pin it, repost it, Facebook it, but go ahead and move it along to others.  Janel is one great person - giving of her art and her talents.  She's - well, one of US.

I've included a photo of the cover of the e-book and "Click Here" link below it which will get you to Janel's blog so you can make the more instant and quick connections.  Below is the quote from Janel's Blog.




"I have started revisions on my first novella. To celebrate I am going to give away my first e-book, "Haunted". The free promotion will start tomorrow, Wednesday, May 16 and run through Friday, May 18. Just click on the cover above, any of the links in this post, or on the slide show widget in my sidebar.


"Haunted" is only available for the Kindle, but remember, you don't need a Kindle to read it! You can download a free Kindle app for your computer or smart phone. Also, you can read any Kindle e-book on your computer, without any app, by using the Amazon Cloud. Please feel free to spread the word and help me get "Haunted" out to more readers!"

You are going to LOVE these stories.

Sharon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU, Sharon! You are such a dear friend. :)

Sharon Driscoll said...

And you are such a good writer!