Sunday, July 14, 2013

Restoration for body and soul...

                      On a little vacation so I'm absent from the blog but here is what I've seen:

The view from our kids porch into the farm they just bought - that's their barn and soon they'll move the horses and the chickens there too.

A cute little house we saw while looking at property in Asheville - I love the musical notes!

One of the many streets in Black Mountain - what a cool town.  We ran into Gabby Gifford who was also in town and walking with friends (my side door to fame moment).

The Folk Art Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway

One of the many areas of the Western North Carolina Farmers Market
 
Well, that's it for now.  Just wanted to clue you in as to what I've been up to for a while.  Am I thinking about jewelry?  YOU BET!  I've seen jewelry everywhere....and lots of it.  There were at least four galleries in Black Mountain and I haven't even begun to dig in on the Asheville trips but I will.  And, of course, I'm gathering lots of info to share with everyone.  Hugs to everyone.
 
 

2 comments:

Lela said...

Hey, I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're having a good break!

rosebud101 said...

Hi, Sharon, Hope you enjoyed yourself, and it sounds like you did.