Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bead Show!

 
 Inside what seemed like the never ending tent at the GL&W Show in Franklin, NC
 

 
When I left Michigan I left behind a batch of wonderful friends.  We used to attend this show in Michigan.  Like all shows, not all vendors attend all of this promoters shows.  Not that it mattered one bit.  The shows in Michigan were WAY down - my friends were disappointed by what they saw.  I knew one of my favorite shops - Archy's Rock Shop - was going to be down here in NC so we took a chance and drove on over there.  Whew, was I pleasantly surprised - shocked even.  It was a wonderful show with some vendors I hadn't seen since Bead and Button. 
 
I miss my friends - we went to this show together....but, have I told you how excited I am about our move?  (Smile)  It just keeps getting better and better.

No comments: