Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fairy Wing Designer





All weekend long there were some exceptional costumes. Of those costumes there were a set of ladies wearing wings and matched pieces that were so extraordinary they were stopped by everyone attending Faerie Con for photos. The costume designer was May Burnett. She designed the blue water wings you saw on the previous post. Today as I snapped another photo of the latest designs they were wearing I was able to talk to one of the Faeries and get more information. May has a web site, is on Etsy, and has a Facebook page. She is the Monarch Butterfly in these photos.

Tomorrow I will be home and I'll post more Faerie Con photos...I still have to see what I have from the Bad Faerie Ball. Maybe I was too busy being bad to take any "good" photos!

No comments: