Saturday, January 29, 2011

Resolutions

If I could I'd say that I had made these great resolutions to fill January's postings with lots of conversation I would. Thank goodness that wasn't one of my resolutions (to blog more) because I'd of blown it big time. I did resolve to get my buns moving on my Etsy for Valentine's Day since I love hearts so much. Check out the Etsy shop.....bingo. Actually I have lots of subtle hearts all over my house but you'd have to look for them. Okay, that's one resolution I've kept. Now I just have to keep it going.

Winter - UGH! But it sure is a great time to redo studio areas and I'm hot at cleaning mine. Sooner or later I'll get a new photo for you of my new tool case....it's on wheels! And, it's nearly as tall as me...closed. Open, it's taller. Sounds interesting, huh? You'll love it and I'll fill it.

Work load willing I'll be back tomorrow...................

(((Hugs))) - Sharon

No comments: