Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beadfest



I've been holding back until Interweave announced the line-up but here it is....Susan Lambert and I will be co-facilitating classes at Beadfest this year. I love doing that show, and we've done this before, so I'm delighted we have decided to do it again. We're in excellent company as usual.

We are very excited and one of our submissions made the first on-line press release!


This is the "Stone-Faced" bracelet we'll be teaching and the other one is a great upcycled belt bracelet.

Great way to start 2011 !!!

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Congratulations, Sharon and Susan! That is amazing news!

rosebud101 said...

Congratulations, Sharon and Susan! That is amazing news!

DVArtist said...

Congratulations. My good friend Kelly Angeley will be teaching there this year.
You will all have such a great time
Nicole/Beadwright

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks Guys - Susan and I love to Co-Facilitate classes and these should be great!