Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Favorite TV Pastime

A girl has got to dream! Most every artist has a good imagination. I imagine myself living in the HGTV Dream Home for 2010.

Actually, I have imagined myself living in them for quite a few years now. So far I have moved myself into homes in Florida, North Carolina, uh...somewhere outwest, and now in Arizona. If we won the house in Arizona I could invite all of you to come and stay and we could all go to the Tuscon Bead Shows...that SUV comes with it. I've included a photo of the house and a link. There is even a guest house attached. Nice!

Sign yourself up, there are no strings to entering. One of us deserves to win, right?

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

This looks like fun! Will you set up a studio there?

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Who wouldn't set up a studio there. Think of it Mallory - no snow!