Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flying the Coup


I know, it seems like a long time since I've blogged....ooops! Didn't mean to ignore anyone but I've been working on a line of jewelry and a huge wax piece for casting. Over the next couple of days I'll get some photos taken and get them up for everyone to see. In the meantime I thought I'd turn you on to one of my favorite place to look at skulls. Everyone know I love making sugar skull beads and Brad Pearson told me about this blogspot for skull lovers. So go forth and check it out. Skull A Day.
I used to decorate cakes about 30 years ago....but I'd sure love to dig out the old equipment and decorate a few of those skulls in that photo. I'm not sure I'd want to eat them but they'd be fun to decorate. Gosh, I even used to do those sugar Easter eggs.


No comments: