Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow!

I hung up my ski's a long time ago...unfortunately I haven't hung up my snow shovel. Winter is here and the white stuff is a fallin'. Are you ready for the holiday's? We don't have many shopping days left and I'm sorry I've been absent from posting. I am sewing my little heart out - surprises I can not mention here, in case the kiddies are monitoring Mom. I also made this gigantic mistake and sent two wonderful customers the wrong beads - got their orders switched because my mind was on a trip to Detroit. BAH HUMBUG on me. Making it right though so I have made some new ones. I've been busy busy at the torch. I don't want anyone to have bad experience this time of year. Things are just too hectic as it is. Ho Ho Ho....

Okay, now that just cracked me up. I guess I am in the spirit and have a twinkle in my eye. When I worked - and I miss it - the delinquents I counseled had a whole 'nother meaning around that phrase. Kids, whataya gonna do?

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Sharon, you are so funny! I love your blog and I love your beads!