Thursday, July 10, 2014

Plates Full of Clay - Not Like Feet of Clay - LOL

Stomping around in clay does sound like fun though - don't you think?
 
Shucks, nearly all my friends are going to the annual Gathering this year.  It's next week.  I just can not justify the expenditure while I'm saving for Daisy's new hip.  Maybe next year - or the one after.  Can you tell I'm in full out whine mode here?  I need to have Cher to slap me and tell me to "get over it".  LOL
 
 
 
Well here are 3 out of the five plates of clay components I've been working on.  They're about ready to hit the kiln and then the real work begins with the painting.  Some will get under glazes and others will just get glazed. 
 
I've a yearning for earring components so that is what I've concentrated on.  So far so good!

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Sharon, you are one of the most gifted artists I know! I'd love to see your work up close again. Maybe next year, the Bead and Button?

Lela said...

Love playing with clay...so fun! Looking forward to seeing them fired and finished. You've been busy!

Unknown said...

Mallory - I sure hope we can get to B&B next year, I've missed seeing you and B&B is so much fun.

Lela - Doing the clay gets addicting and I can't wait to mix it with other things. Come on, what have you been up to?