Monday, March 3, 2008

Something to Think About



I haven't got any pictures to post or whitty tidbits today just something to think over. I attend as many "Gatherings" (ISGB - beadmaker's conventions) as I can. Last year one of the presenters gave a short talk on a very special program called Beads of Courage. It is a program for children who are dealing with serious illness. Beads are given to the children as tangible reminders of the milestones in their treatment.

They accept lampwork, polymer clay, Bali, ceramic, and I am not sure what else. They do have a Director of Bead Donations, Carol Saker. She is listed on their site. I'm unclear as to what might be allowable to post so please check out this site for yourself. I have included their logo above this post and a direct link.

Happy Beading, Sharon









No comments: