Monday, April 4, 2011

Hiatus is over….but not forgotten

North Carolina View

Bridles at the Farm


I’m sure feeling like Waldo. Where the heck is Sharon? What in the world has she been up to? She’s never missed a whole month blogging before. Nope, I don’t think I have either. Is there an excuse for this absence? I’d feel like a teenager if I made one up - and those days are long gone.


Have I been busy? Kind of…..daughter got engaged and we are knee deep in wonderful wedding planning, took a much needed vacation to North Carolina to see children, working on taxes (UGH), did a number of special orders for customers, did some spring cleaning and have taken seven boxes to Goodwill. I think that catches up the empty slot of the blog. I've added a few photos of the trip.


Now, if I were just caught up with this house cleaning……

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you catch up with that cleaning you can head my direction. :)

NC is one of my favorite states. Beautiful pics!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Janel, I was hoping to enlist the help of friends to get mine done..:-(

Patty said...

Welcome back, Sharon! We've missed you. :-)

Sharon Driscoll said...

Hi Guys! Sorry I was missing in action for so long - I think I got lost.