Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Inspiration - Customer Appreciation Sale

I needed a few pieces of paper for background or maybe a collage and decided to take a short fall trip up to Gaylord to visit the Hobby Lobby. They've a brand new one and I just love it. Some of what is fun to see are all the displays. and most certainly there is fodder for a bead or two in that mix of decorations. Besides, it's like cider or apples in the Fall it feels so gooooood to get into the Season!
I also found this cute display of Peace Signs and great colors I thought I'd share here. And, look at the design possibilities with those flowers.....

Frankly, I am NOT ready to even think about this..........but, if the Lobby has those displays up it must be time for me to make snowmen.

Have a great day and don't forget - Customer Appreciation Sale on Earring Beads is still going - Use the coupon "Earrings" at the Etsy check out to get 10% off on any Earring Bead Set!

No comments: