Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who's Got the Button




Hey, my tool arrived. Actually it arrived before the wedding or right after it but we've been hopping here. I have the old (I think they are) Trimlett button mandrel that looks like a hot dog cooker for the grill but much smaller. They served their purpose and worked but this one - well, it's just way to versatile to pass up.

Who knew Barb Reed is from Michigan - not me! Thanks Barb. I am definitely going to have a great time with this and as soon as I make some buttons I'll get them posted here and give you a shout out.

If you want one go to River's Edge Glass. She's a darn good lampworker too!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Woooo Hoooo! buttons are so much fun, and I can hardly wait to see your buttons!

Barb-RiversEdgeGlass said...

Glad it arrived - sure hope you have a good time using it and make some great buttons!