Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tidepools and the New Murrini

I couldn't wait to try the new murrini.  Not to bad at all.  I will have to try a few more but this was fun.  



This is a smaller bead - there are a lot of great things going on but I made it before the turtle murrini was complete. 

See my little turtle back murrini?  This bead got all the bells and whistles....starfish, baby turtle, all the lichen, and goodies deep within the tide pool. 

 
These are great fun to do - they take a lot of time (some times two hours in the torch) but it's fun to design as you are working.  The bead at the top is already listed on Etsy.  The photos are bigger only because my turtle beads hasn't been photographed for Etsy yet.  It will probably get listed over the next couple of days.  I can't wait to make more.
 

 

4 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Wow, Sharon, that tableau looks like one could get lost in it... so lovely :)

la mar de bonita said...

Beautiful beads and murrine, Sharon! Love that idea with the little turtle!

Lela said...

Good grief! That's amazing work!!

Patty said...

I love these Sharon! So colorful and playful.