Monday, June 18, 2012

Goodies - I feel like a Queen

This is part of the stash I got from Bead and Button.  I just love beads and who can resist strands at $1.00 a piece.  That's what the crystals were.  The African beads were pricier but I have earrings in mind for them and was willing to part with the cash.  And the odd batch - well, it's just my pure silliness at work there and they were inexpensive too.  Besides these goodies there was ICE Resin, a whole bunch of Jax Patina's, Gilder's Paste and miscellaneous findings.  Whew!


Plus the gift from Lori at the party and gosh - the Knotty Board to play with.  See - - - feeling like the Queen during the Diamond Jubilee.  Maybe not that good since I have to pay for this stuff but it was still way fun.  I can't imagine what it would be like to go to B&B with an unlimited budget.  You'd have to get a truck to take it home.  Or maybe open a bead store.  I wonder if people who own bead stores get sick of beads.  When I made chocolates I got sick of them.  Something to ponder I guess.


I have just a few more B&B posts left to get up and then I'll get on with what I've been doing...okay, but don't hold your breath.  I'm working on plasters I wasn't to show you that I'm using for Pewter casting and I'm playing with the Knotty board.  Gheeze Sandra makes it look so easy.  It's easy - or will be with more practice.  I'm just being picky.


Onward and upward...

3 comments:

Jean A. Wells said...

I can't imagine getting tired of beads...I guess it could happen on some planet...you got some beauties. Love those Buddhas.

Sharon Driscoll said...

Yup - the Buddhas are already on necklace I just started. They just tickled my fancy.

Alice said...

What a great bunch of beads you picked up!! I just love the colors and shapes!!! Lucky you!