Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lost in Bead Wonderland

Sorry I haven't posted any photos or anything but I've just been awe struck by all the beads and the talented people here at B&B.  What fun this has been.  Today was the last day of the show and after a day or so of rest I'll start posting some photos and tons of interesting things from the show.

You see goodies on everyones necks, wrists, and ears.  And then there are the cases full of it for the competitions.  Since it is all behind glass I will do my very best to get photos.  I will never be able to list them all since there have to be at least a hundred or so exhibit pieces.  And, that doesn't even count what everyone is wearing.  I'll do my best to keep my camera flash in check and show you a little of what I am seeing.  But, like I said ---- it's such a fraction of what is actually here


In the meantime here is the link on the Knotty Do It All and a bracelet by Sandra.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

I like the textures in that bracelet. Isn't it fun to check out everyone's necklaces and bracelets? lol, I forgot I wasn't at the bead show any more when I was in the airport leaving Tucson the year I went. There was a woman in front of the sinks in the bathroom who was wearing the most beautiful jade pendant. Before I remembered I wasn't in beadyland anymore, I asked her if I could see it...poor woman was polite but surely surprised!