Saturday, January 14, 2012

And the Winners are...

Congratulations!

What I did was assign everyone a number based on the order in which you posted a reply to the original post. As luck would have it after putting some of my books away I realized I actually have TWO extra "500 Beaded Objects" books from Lark Publishing. Instead of running two contests we might as well have two winners. The books are packaged and ready to send out so please email me your address if I don't already have it: sdriscoll@charter.net

And the winners are: Number 7: Anne Ricketts and Number 12: Cheryl Kauhaapo

I had the number generators on here but when I returned to the post to find out who numbers 7 and 12 were it dumped the data. When it did that - I removed them - next time I will know to have the names printed out so I don't have to leave the page until it's posted. And there will be a new giveaway. In a week I will prepare the next book and get it posted and we will commence the second giveaway of my extra books. Best of luck on giveaway #2 and please post again.

Thank You! Sharon



No comments: