Friday, January 6, 2012

Gotcha


Bazinga! I love that saying….as popularized by Dr. Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory. I wasn’t a fan of it before this – it must have coincided with something else I was watching on TV. Then, the reruns began on TBS and I’ve been watching it while I work on some clay pieces. There is also this insane desire to knock on doors three times while saying someone’s name…………I’ve lived in an apartment complex like that. Have you? I’ve been accused of being geeky, but not intellectual, just odd-duckish, so this sitcom just cracks me up. Trust me I’m not a sitcom person but bazinga is my kind of word!

I like the word so much I decided to make a few stamped ceramic pieces. These aren't painted yet and fresh from the kiln. I'm wondering how much fun a necklace covered in generational sayings might be. Remember "POW" from the Batman series...........LOL

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I want to buy one, Sharon!!! Love them!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks Mallory but I'll send you one in payment for the ceramic colors instead. You have to tell me though because I'm making more -hole orientation /or/ hanging wire orientation - color?

Deb said...

Fabulous idea Sharon! They look great!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thanks Deb