Tuesday, January 15, 2013

All signed up for Bead and Button

I'm excited about going to B&B this year - but then aren't I always?  This years class choices don't include any glass classes - bummer - but I think I've chosen some interesting ones.  I've got two with Richard Salley, one with Linda Larsen, and one with Hannah Rosner. 

Short post - just returned from Detroit.  Went to Munro's and picked up Kyanite and had the knee surgery checked.  Knee number one doing well and knee number two getting ready to go on the schedule...ACK!

This is what we will be learning from Richard Salley.

 

 
 

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I still haven't even looked! I'll probably sign up when I arrive again!!! Good luck with the knee.

Lela said...

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time... I wish we had more classes in this area.