Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More CG Beadrollers

 
 
Love them!  If I were to recommend a product for lampworking one of these paddles would be it.  It doesn't replace knowing how to make a nice focal bead but it certainly can expediate making a matched set and for adding a nice shape to pieces.  These paddles are, again, just wonderful.  Graphite does not "drag" on hot glass.  It allows the glass to flow over it rather effortlessly if you don't force it.  That allows it to roll magnificent patterns into the glass or if you have designs you've sunk into surface and you use a light touch it won't distort them.  And that doesn't even begin to address how cool it is to use for forming a base bead you can then go and decorate.  Graphite isn't just for writing anymore...LOL  And CG Beadrollers are the creme of the crop for graphite.

These are the new paddles and a few of the beads I made from them while I practice the new shapes. 

So, it's not a paid endorsement - and I paid for the paddles.  I just like to give a shout out to good products.

I made most of these on the mini roller

No comments: