Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bead and Button Show Reminder

Here we go.....it's sign up time again for the show.  Spread out over the thirteen days are so many classes that it's mind boggling.  The pages in my show book are folded and nasty as I get down to work in earnest trying to figure out some kind of schedule that will work for me.  I try to narrow it down to three or four classes that build on information I have.  I always figure that time is money and if a great teacher has already figured out how to do a certain technique you'd like to add to your bag of tricks then go - enjoy the class - pick the instructor's mind about your projects - bounce those grand ideas off of them and others.  It's a great community to be able to do that with - all genuinely nice artists.


This is what the book looks like and if you don't have one you can still order one - but registration is on-line and you can look over all of the classes and instructors HERE.  Registration begins January 8th so you need to hurry.

When I figure out my schedule I'll let you know.  There are about 10 classes I have to narrow down to three...........oh shoot me!

No comments: